How to Join
Welcome to CODE Credit Union! CODE Credit Union is a member-owned, cooperative financial institution that has been serving the Miami Valley since 1940.
Who We Serve - CODE Credit Union membership is exclusively for:
- Persons Who Live, Work, Worship or Attend School in the Counties of Montgomery, Darke, Preble, Warren, Miami, Clarke and Greene.
- The Employees of: Municipalities, Townships, Towns and Villages within Montgomery County and select employers.
- Persons Retired from Any of the Above.
- Immediate Family Members of Current CODE Credit Union Members.
- Once a member, always a member. So, even if you move away from the area, you can keep your accounts with CODE Credit Union.
To join CODE, click here to get started.
To view our Membership Brochure, click here.