K-12 Private School Tuition Loan (powered by CU Learn®).
K-12 Education Loans
Click here to
For parents who want a private school education for their children and are looking for options on how to cover costs, CODE has a loan for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Borrow up to $20,000 annually.
- Covers costs at many area kindergarten, elementary, and high schools including prep schools, military schools, parochial schools, Montessori schools, boarding schools, and others. (Click here for our approved school list.)
- Take up to 2 years to pay back the loan.
- Reduce your interest rate by 0.25% when you elect to have your loan payments automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
- Receive a 0.25% interest rate reduction after 48 consecutive on-time payments.
- Interest rates are based on the Prime rate and range from Prime plus 1%-4%.
- There are no prepayment penalties which means you may make higher monthly payments or pay the loan off at any time without penalty.
- Applying for a K-12 loan is easy and convenient through our online application, available 24/7.
How to qualify for a K-12 loan
The borrower must be:
- A parent of a child attending an approved private educational institution.(Click here for our approved school list)
- Creditworthy. (having a satisfactory credit score and credit history.)
- A member of CODE Credit Union. If you are not currently a member, you will be asked to complete a membership application after you apply for your student loan. You can fill out a membership application online.
View the Truth in Lending statement for a Private Student Loan to learn more about costs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Click here to apply for a CODE K-12 Loan now!
CODE Credit Union Approved K-12 School List