K-12 Education Loans
Click here to apply now
You want the best for your child and that means investing in their future. Many families look to private kindergarten, elementary, middle and high schools to give their children the best chance for success. However, private schools can be expensive. For parents who want a private school education for their children and are looking for options on how to cover costs, CODE has a loan for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Borrow up to $20,000 annually.
- Covers costs at many area kindergarten, elementary, and high schools including prep schools, military schools, parochial schools, Montessori schools, boarding schools, and others. (Click here for our approved school list.)
- Take up to 2 years to pay back the loan.
- Reduce your interest rate by 0.25% when you elect to have your loan payments automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
- Receive a 0.25% interest rate reduction after 48 consecutive on-time payments.
- Interest rates are based on the Prime rate and range from Prime plus 1%-4%.
- There are no prepayment penalties which means you may make higher monthly payments or pay the loan off at any time without penalty.
- Applying for a K-12 loan is easy and convenient through our online application, available 24/7.
How to qualify for a K-12 loan
The borrower must be:
- A parent of a child attending an approved private educational institution.(Click here for our approved school list)
- Creditworthy. (having a satisfactory credit score and credit history.)
- A member of CODE Credit Union. If you are not currently a member, you will be asked to complete a membership application after you apply for your student loan. You can fill out a membership application online.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Click here to apply for a CODE K-12 Loan now!
CODE Credit Union Approved K-12 School List